Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure AZ-203, trainees gain in-depth knowledge on how to design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services. They participate in all phases of development, from solution design to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. They partner with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution.
With Cloudlabs, you have a hassle-free lab environment to gain real-time experience working with the Azure platform. Use the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template to deploy web apps & related resources in a single operation, migrate virtual machines to the Azure cloud & much more.
Our Microsoft Azure Developing Solutions prepares you for the AZ-203 Certification Exam. This training is also available as Microsoft Azure online training.
After completing the Microsoft Azure (AZ-203) Training, you will be able to:
● Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
● Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses the transient state.
● Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
● Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
● Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
● Proficient in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
● At least one year of experience developing scalable solutions through all phases of software development and be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language